Welcome to Zip2Hire.com. The following Terms of Services (“Terms”) are a binding legal agreement between you (“you” or “You”) and Zip2Hire Inc. (“Zip2Hire”) regarding your use of the www.Zip2Hire.com website and related services (collectively, the “Service”). Visitors and users of the Services are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES AND FUTURE MODIFICATIONS.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Service suspended or terminated, at Zip2Hire’s discretion.
1. Acceptance. The Terms state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Services. By accessing and using the Services, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must not access or use the Services. Zip2Hire may revise the Terns at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Services after such changes are posted will signify your acceptance of these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms.
2. Eligibility; Account.
(a) Eligibility. The Services are not available to any persons under the age of 21 or to any Users previously suspended or removed from the Service by Zip2Hire. By registering for, or otherwise using, the Service, you represent that:
(i) you are at least 21 years of age;
(ii) you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Service by Zip2Hire; and
(iii) if you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or Zip2Hire, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity or organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such entity or organization. If you are agreeing to be bound on behalf of an organization or other entity “you” as used herein means such organization or entity and each end user thereof, including you as an individual.
(b) Ineligibility. The Services are not available to the following entities or persons acting on or for their behalf:
(i) recruiting companies;
(ii) staffing agencies;
(iii) employment agencies;
(iv) executive search companies;
(v) staff augmentation companies, or
any other like “headhunting” companies (a “Prohibited Company”). Zip2Hire reserves the exclusive right, in its sole discretion, to designate any User as a Prohibited Company. In the event a User is designated a Prohibited Company for any reason, the Account (as defined below) of such User will be indefinitely suspended for review by Zip2Hire. Upon completion of Zip2Hire’s review, Zip2Hire may, in its sole discretion, either re-instate the Account of the User or immediately terminate the Prohibited Company’s Account.
(c) Account. When you use the Service, you may be asked to provide a username and password in order for us to establish an account for you on the Service (“Account”). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and password. You agree that the information you provide to Zip2Hire, whether on registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. You are solely responsible for any and all activity that occurs within your Account while using the Service, including, but not limited to, the content located in all electronic mail messages sent through the Service from your Account. If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify Zip2Hire. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Zip2Hire or others due to any unauthorized use of your Account. If you are authorized to post documents on this website, you agree that you will not post any:
(i) that you are not authorized to post;
(ii) that you are aware would violate any intellectual property or privacy right, or which you know to be abusive, obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory or intentionally false and misleading; or
(iii) that you know contain computer viruses or programming routines intended to damage, disable, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Documents may only be posted in file formats supported by the website (including MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel and any other file format approved by Zip2Hire). All documents posted shall be clear and legible and confirmed as virus-free by a reputable virus screening application. You agree
(iv) to cooperate with Zip2Hire in correcting any problems associated with documents posted to a website by you or on your behalf;
(v) to retain as a back-up copies of the documents posted by you or on your behalf;
(vi) to report promptly to Zip2Hire any problems or errors that you observe with respect to documents or information posted to the website; and
(vii) to notify Zip2Hire, promptly by telephone and in writing (which includes e-mail if receipt is acknowledged by Zip2Hire), of all court orders restricting the use, distribution or disposition of any documents or information posted to the website by you or on your behalf
(d) Account Review. Zip2Hire reserves the right to approve new Accounts registered with the Service in order to verify eligibility. Zip2Hire may, at any time and in its sole discretion, suspend your Account for the purpose of investigating any suspected misconduct or violation or breach of the Terms.
3. Modification of the Terms. Zip2Hire reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms and any guidelines periodically for changes. In the case of material changes to the Terms, Zip2Hire will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the change, such as through sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, through a pop-up window, or other similar mechanism. Except as stated elsewhere, such modified Terms will become effective upon the earlier of
(a) your continued use of the Service with actual knowledge of such modified Terms, or;
(b) 30 days from publication of such modified Terms on the Service.
Your use of the Service following the date that any such change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your account and you may no longer use the Service. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
4. Not Business Advice. Information made available from the Service in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as business advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on the Services.
5. No Relationship. The presentation of information from the Services or your use of, or reliance upon such information does not establish a partnership, employee-employer, joint venture or other similar relationship between you and Zip2Hire. Please also note while Zip2Hire takes the utmost care in ensuring that the personal information of User is secure, any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. Please review Section 18 for further details.
6. Use of the Service.
(a) The Service. The Service acts as, among other things, a venue for:
(i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates;
(ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles (as defined below) and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
(iii) employees to fill out eOffer Materials (as defined below) as part of their employment offer process.
does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered or eOffer Materials. Zip2Hire is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates/employees. As a result, Zip2Hire is not responsible for
(iv) Content (as defined below);
(v) the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted;
(vi) the truth or accuracy of the listings, resumes, Job Postings (as defined below), Profiles or eOffer Materials;
(vii) the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates; or
(viii) the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
Zip2Hire makes no representations about any jobs, resumes, Profiles or eOffer Materials available on or otherwise provided to you through the Service. While Zip2Hire reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove Content, Job Postings, resumes, Profiles, eOffer Materials or other material from the Service from time to time, Zip2Hire does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on the Service.
(c) Employers. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Service. Zip2Hire is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any aspect of the Service and Zip2Hire shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on the Service. In addition, employers are solely responsible for any eOffer Materials that they upload to the Service, as well as any eOffer Materials that are submitted to them by their employees via the Service. If you are an employer, you represent and warrant that you shall at all times and at your own expense:
(i) strictly comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and governmental orders, now or hereafter in effect, relating to your use of the Service, including any aspect or feature thereof;
(ii) pay all fees and other charges required by such laws, rules, regulations and orders; and
(iii) maintain in full force and effect all licenses, permits, authorizations, registrations and qualifications from all applicable governmental departments and agencies relating to your use of the Service, including any aspect or feature thereof.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Zip2Hire and its affiliates and their directors, officers, and employees from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, taxes, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited to any claim or action brought by any governmental, state, or local agencies or arising from any failure by you to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer Account, or your employer Account is terminated, all your account information from Zip2Hire, including saved resumes, prospective employee contacts, eOffer Materials and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in, and may be deleted from, Zip2Hire’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Zip2Hire’s web servers. In order to protect our other Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Zip2Hire reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Zip2Hire deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
7. Ownership of Content.
(a) Content. All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this Web site, including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, photos, trade-marks, logos and other materials (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyright and trade-mark laws, and are owned by Zip2Hire and its licensors, or the party accredited as the provider of the Content. Except as granted in the limited licence herein, any use of the Content, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the web site or of its Content, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Zip2Hire. Except as expressly authorized by Zip2Hire, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Content. Zip2Hire reserves all rights not expressly granted in the Terms. You may not use any of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause
(b) Zip2Hire eOffer. Zip2Hire eOffer is a Web-based feature that allows employers to provide electronic offer letters and other materials to employees that the employer may require (the “eOffer Materials”). If you use the eOffer Materials feature, you acknowledge and understand that your eOffer Materials may be distributed to third parties, including your employer, in order to provide the Zip2Hire eOffer Materials service to you. You also acknowledge that such third parties may retain copies of your eOffer Materials in accordance with applicable law.
When an employee completes paperwork through the Zip2Hire eOffer Materials, he or she will submit the information using an electronic signature tool. Zip2Hire assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or the verification of any of the information uploaded via the Zip2Hire eOffer Materials, including but not limited to the identity of any person, and Zip2Hire will not be liable for any fraud, deception, misrepresentation, error or omission with respect to any individual’s use of the Zip2Hire eOffer Materials.
8. Limited Licence. Subject to the Terms, you are hereby granted a limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to access, view and use the web site for your personal, non-commercial use, and are granted the right to download, store and print single copies of items comprising the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant Zip2Hire a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, modify (solely to conform with Zip2Hire’s guidelines and restriction applicable to such Content, including without limitation the restrictions provided in Section 10 below), distribute and publish such Content any modifications thereof through the Service or any other means Zip2Hire deems appropriate and consistent with the intended features of the Service in its sole discretion. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Zip2Hire a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, modify (solely to conform with Zip2Hire’s guidelines and restriction applicable to such Content, including without limitation the restrictions provided in Section 10 below), distribute and publish such Content for the purpose of promoting Zip2Hire and its services. Zip2Hire will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such Content is removed from the Service. If you post Content in any public area of the Service, you also permit any User and/or sub-licensee of Zip2Hire to access, display, view, store, and reproduce such Content for personal or internal business use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such Content placed on the Service retains any and all rights that may exist in such Content.
9. Job Postings
(a) Job Postings. Zip2Hire permits employers to post to the Service employment opportunities for which the employer seeks to have candidates apply (“Job Posting”). Job Postings must be individual openings for traditional employees. Your Job Posting must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to job seekers the nature and requirements of the job opportunity. Zip2Hire may, but is under no obligation to, periodically review random Job Postings in order to ensure compliance with these Terms. Zip2Hire reserves the right to remove any Job Posting or content from the Service in its sole discretion.
(b) Prohibited Job Postings. You may not use the Service to:
(i) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, provincial, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
(ii) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
(iii) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
(iv) post jobs or other advertisements or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Zip2Hire;
(v) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
(vi) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
(vii) post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(viii) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
(ix) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
(x) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(xi) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
(xii) endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
(xiii) promote a particular religion;
(xiv) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the Canadian Government;
(xv) except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her:
(A) racial or ethnic origin;
(B) political beliefs;
(C) philosophical or religious beliefs;
(D) membership of a trade union;
(E) physical or mental health;
(F) sexual life;
(G) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings; or
(c) Prohibited Content in Job Postings. A Job Posting may not contain:
(i) any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Zip2Hire;
(ii) misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Zip2Hire’s reasonable discretion;
(iii) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
(iv) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless otherwise permitted by the Service;
(v) inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
(vi) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
10. Prohibited Conduct. By using the Service you agree not to:
(b) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service’s infrastructure;
(c) use any device to navigate or search the Service other than the tools made available on the Service, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Zip2Hire;
(d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
(e) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(f) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
(g) reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Service;
(h) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from the Service, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
(i) frame or link to any Content or information available from the Service, unless permitted by these Terms;
(j) post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
(k) post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
(l) post direct links or hyperlinks to the careers or jobs section of any employer’s website;
(m) defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
(n) share with a third party any login credentials to the Service;
(o) access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
(p) post or submit to the Service any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
(q) post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
(r) solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
(s) delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
(t) harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
(u) send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
(v) attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Service, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
(w) promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; and
(x) use the Service for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined in Zip2Hire’s discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Zip2Hire will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
11. Fees; Payments.
(a) Fees. You agree to pay to Zip2Hire all applicable fees for the Service, including, but not limited to, any fees for subscriptions, fees for use of specific features of the Service (e.g., Job Postings) and other charges levied by domestic or foreign governments (“Fees”). All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes (e.g. sales, use, or value-added tax), unless otherwise stated, and you are solely responsible for the payment of any such taxes that may be imposed on your use of the Service.
(b) Changes in Fees. Zip2Hire may from time to time, and in its sole discretion, change, increase, decrease or eliminate the Fees charged for the Service, or any part thereof. Zip2Hire may also institute new charges or fees, or charge a Fee for the Service or any part thereof where a fee was not previously charged. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any such change shall constitute your acceptance of such change.
(c) (c)Payment Processing Authorization. You hereby authorize Zip2Hire (either directly or through a third party payment processor) to charge all Fees to the credit card, PayPal account or other payment processor (“Payment Account”) you provide during registration or in your Account. If you use the Service on behalf of a company, by using a corporate credit card or billing instrument, you affirm that you are authorized to use the corporate card or billing instrument for such purposes. You agree to provide Zip2Hire updated information regarding your Payment Account upon Zip2Hire’s request and any time the information earlier provided is no longer valid. If you choose to pay by credit card, Zip2Hire may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to a purchase to verify the credit card is valid and/or has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your Fees. These pre-authorizations will reduce your available balance by the authorization amount until it is released or reconciled with the actual charge. Please contact your credit card issuer if you have additional questions regarding when an authorization amount will be removed from your statement. If you revoke authorization to charge your Payment Account, or if for any reason your Payment Account does not pay Zip2Hire, Zip2Hire may suspend your access to certain features of the Service.
(d) No Refunds. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, all Fees relating to the Service are final and nonrefundable. If you believe you have been incorrectly charged, you must notify Zip2Hire of such disputed charges within the time provided for in your Payment Account agreement, or you waive your right to dispute those charges. Please contact Zip2Hire customer service through the website to request a review of your Account. Zip2Hire may require you to describe the dispute in writing. Any written communications concerning disputed amounts owed must be sent to Zip2Hire at the mailing address provided below in these Terms.
12. Links. The Services may contains links to third-party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Zip2Hire of the contents of such third-party web sites. Zip2Hire is not responsible for the content of any third-party web site, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party Web site including, without limitation:
(a) any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, security, suitability of any content on any third-party web site;
(b) any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods, or services located at or made available through such third-party web sites; and
(c) (iii) any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party web site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party web sites will be corrected, or that such third-party web sites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
(a) Termination by Zip2Hire. You agree that Zip2Hire, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any Account you may have with Zip2Hire or your use of the Service and remove and discard all or any part of your Account, Profile, eOffer Materials and any Content, at any time. Zip2Hire may also in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue the Service or discontinue providing access to the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service or any Account you may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that Zip2Hire will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Zip2Hire may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, Zip2Hire does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Service, and will terminate access to the Service, and remove all User Communications and other content submitted by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers.
(b) Termination by You. Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with
(i) the Service;
(ii) any term of these Terms of Service;
(iii) any policy or practice of Zip2Hire in operating the Service; or
(iv) any content or information transmitted through the Service,
is to terminate the Terms and your Account. You may terminate the Terms at any time by deleting your login Account with the Service and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Service.
14. Limitation of Liability. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall Zip2Hire, or its partners, employees, consultants, agents, or licensors (“Zip2Hire Released Parties”) be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, any loss or damages in the nature of or relating to lost business, lost savings, lost data and/or lost profits arising from your use of, reliance upon, or inability to use the Web site or the Content, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise. The foregoing limitation shall apply even if Zip2Hire knew of or ought to have known of the possibility of such damages.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Services and the Content are provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Zip2Hire expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement in respect to the Services and the Content, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. While Zip2Hire endeavors to provide Content that is correct, accurate and timely, no representations or warranties are made regarding the Services and/or the Content including, without limitation, no representation or warranty that
(a) the Services or Content will be accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely or suitable for any particular purpose;
(b) that the operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free;
(c) that defects or errors in the Services or the Content will be corrected;
(d) that the Services will be free from viruses, malware, worms or other harmful components; and
(e) that communications to or from the Services will be secure and/or not intercepted. You acknowledge and agree that you are using the Services and the Content, if applicable, at your own risk and liability.
16. Release And Indemnity. You hereby agree to release each of the Zip2Hire Released Parties from, and in no event shall any or all of the Zip2Hire Released Parties be liable to you or any other person or entity, for any and all liabilities and damages (including any direct, indirect, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits) whatsoever or arising from your use of the Services (including any breach by you thereof), the Content or otherwise relating to the Terms and you agree that your sole remedy for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses is to cease using the Services. You will indemnify and hold each of the Zip2Hire Released Parties from and against any claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees) incurred by any of them due to or resulting from your use of the Services, the Content or otherwise relating to the Terms (including any breach by you thereof). You will also indemnify and hold the Zip2Hire Released Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of Content from the Services.
18. Security. Zip2Hire takes security very seriously; Zip2Hire uses the latest industry standard security protocols and encryption technology, including Secure Socket Layers (SSL), to keep all of your information safe and secure. All information is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption. However, Zip2Hire cannot guarantee security of any communication to or from the Services. Zip2Hire does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the internet.
19. Passwords. Any passwords and user ID’s used for the Services are for each User only. You will be responsible for the security of your password and user ID (if any). Zip2Hire will be entitled to monitor your password and user ID and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Zip2Hire considers insecure, Zip2Hire will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account. You further agree not to disclose your password or user ID to any other person and Zip2Hire will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of your profile by any other person and are under no obligation to confirm the actual identity of any password or user ID. You agree to notify Zip2Hire immediately upon becoming aware of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of the your password or user ID to gain access to your profile, or any breach of security, via e-mail to email@example.com if at any time your password or user ID is, or you believe it has been, lost, stolen, disclosed, or otherwise compromised. Zip2Hire cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions.
20. Trademarks. Zip2Hire and the Zip2Hire logo are trademarks of Zip2Hire. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the Web site may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of Zip2Hire or third parties. While certain trademarks of third parties may be used by Zip2Hire under licence, the display of third party trade marks on the Web site should not be taken to imply any relationship or licence between Zip2Hire and the owner of said trade mark or to imply that Zip2Hire endorses the wares, services or business of the owner of the said trade mark.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Services are operated by Zip2Hire from its offices within the Province of Alberta, Canada. By accessing or using the Web site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Web site and its Content shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta with respect to all matters relating to your access to and use of the Web site.
22. Entire Agreement. Except for any agreement in respect of Content, this is the entire agreement between you and Zip2Hire relating to your access and use of the Services and the Content herein.
23. General. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder. Zip2Hire will not be considered to have waived any of its rights or remedies described in this Agreement unless the waiver is in writing and signed by Zip2Hire. No delay or omission by Zip2Hire in exercising its rights or remedies will impair or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy. Zip2Hire’s failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Zip2Hire’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of this Agreement. The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.