Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for 5 years as well as one of Alberta Venture Magazine's Fast Growth 50 companies two years in a row!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
We are currently recruiting for a talented Full Time Intermediate / Senior Triconex Resource. As a part of the Engineering team, the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
• Commissioning Site Experience
• HMI Development / Design
• P&ID Review / Understanding
• Control Narratives
• Shut Down Keys
• Customer Guideline Incorporation
• Safety Requirements Specifications (an asset, not required)
• SIL Verification (an asset, not required)
• Factory Acceptance Testing and Site Acceptance Testing.
• Diploma or degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
• Knowledge of IEC 61511 and IEC 61508 software requirements.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• A strong working knowledge of the project turnover process in a commissioning capacity.
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years related experience, 5 of which must be in a lead commissioning role.
• Proven leadership and management experience.
• Advanced knowledge of document management systems.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills are a requirement for this position.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.