We are currently recruiting for a Triconex resource with five to ten years of solid experience. This challenging opportunity will be short term fill in for a northern customer.
• Commissioning Site Experience
• HMI Development / Design
• P&ID Review / Understanding
• Control Narratives
• Shut Down Keys
• Customer Guideline Incorporation
• Safety Requirements Specifications (an asset, not required)
• SIL Verification (an asset, not required)
• Factory Acceptance Testing and Site Acceptance Testing.
• Diploma or degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
• Knowledge of IEC 61511 and IEC 61508 software requirements.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• A strong working knowledge of the project turnover process in a commissioning capacity.
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years related experience, 5 of which must be in a lead commissioning role.
• Proven leadership and management experience.
• Advanced knowledge of document management systems.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills are a requirement for this position.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.