LoKnow is changing the way digital ads are created and updated through software that you will play a major role in building.We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic person to manage the technical development of our brand new, cutting-edge digital advertising product. As the Technical Manager of the Technology and Development team in Edmonton, you will lead a team of developers and oversee their day-to-day progress in an agile environment. You will manage the full product lifecycle, while looking at new ways to both improve and implement processes.
LoKnow is developing a scalable solution that automatically generates variations of artwork based on unique inventory and audience targeting that ensure the right message is delivered to the right audience at the right time. Project Budget: $1.46 Million.
- Lead architectural design sessions and develop the technical framework for the product
- Create a detailed project implementation plan for each stage of development (timelines, sprints, etc.)
- Manage and lead the development team that will implement the full project
- Work with the Product Manager to commercialize the product, and gather end-user feedback for continuous improvement
- Provides feedback to management on system development and processes
- Manage short-term and long-term priorities
- Stays up to date with the latest industry and technology trends
Our ideal candidate is someone with 2-5 years of project management experience and at least 5 years of total programming experience, with a degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Having an Agile or PMP certification would be a strong asset. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills. Leadership, adaptability, and clear communication skills are a must.
If you are detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, a keen interest in digital marketing, and the know-how to work on a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. Important traits are curiosity, a desire to learn and a willingness to keep up with industry tech and knowledge. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Annual salary ranging from $64,000-82,000
Diversity at LoKnow
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
LoKnow Role Structure
Please apply on our website at loknow.com/careers with your cover letter and resume. Direct all correspondence to Anna Schuurman.
LoKnow (formerly Carto)
We’re LoKnow, a data and targeted-advertising company born and bred in Edmonton and branching out across the western provinces. We specialize in building the most efficient digital advertising campaigns imaginable and providing deep-data services. We work with some of the biggest brands across Canada and we make sure ads are seen by the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
Why should you work here? We value the creativity and insight that each member of the team brings. This is an environment where your ideas and opinions will be respected. We value hard work, but we also know how to keep it light.