Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators. If you’re looking for one of the most rewarding and important jobs in the world, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are we a home-away-from-home for the children we care for, but we’d like to think that we are that for our staff too!
We are hiring enthusiastic Casual Supply Staff Educators (hours as needed) for our MILLS STREET BRAMPTON LOCATION
· Help implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children along with Registered Early Childhood Educator
Hours are determined by needs of centre and availability of candidate.
· Support and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
· Help assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
· An ability to read and follow all policy and procedures including an understanding of The Child Care and Early Years Act 2014.
· Strong communication skills both written and oral. Ability to document children’s play and various internal and external forms.
· Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
· Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
· Help plan and organize activities for children in child-care program that embraces How Does Learning Happen Ontario’s Pedagogy.
· Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required.
· Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
To be successful at BrightPath you need:
· A passion for working with children
· Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
· Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
· Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
· The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
· Willingness to advance toward certification in Early Childhood Education (We are willing to train)
· 1 – 3 years working in the child care field or with children.
· A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
· Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
· Up to date immunization and Health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
Our Locations in Ontario
Barrie, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Kitchener, LaSalle, Manotick, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Ottawa, Tecumseh, Toronto, Vaughan, Waterdown, and Windsor
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to Patricia Nowlan with centre location you are interested in applying for to
Or apply at our website https://brightpathkids.com/careers/
Join the BrightPath team today!..................…the Journey begins here
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Our background checks include criminal, education, and employment checks.
BrightPath Child Care is committed to equity in the workplace.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.