We are currently recruiting for an Honeywell Experion resource with solid experience related to specifying, implementing and testing communications interfaces to third party devices. This challenging opportunity will have you working on projects where you design, upgrade and commission the systems.
The position is based primarily in the Calgary, Alberta.
- Interface with/between the Customer, EPC, and Vendor Package supplier.
- Development of Functional Design and Detailed Design specifications.
- Design, program, commission communication interfaces in the Honeywell Experion system.
- As required, develop and maintain configuration templates and project documentation.
- Assist project managers and engineering managers with matters related to project monitoring and control.
- Must be able to work independent.
- Willingness to travel. Travel may be required to project site or third party vendor locations.
- Be part of an engineering team environment.
- High problem solving and project execution know how.
- Experienced in leading / directing project deliverables and tasks related to defining and implementing communication interfaces to third party devices.
- Strong working knowledge of Honeywell Experion system with direct progressive experience in design, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning the Experion system with Third Party systems utilizing:
- Ethernet I/P protocols
- Modbus TCP and RTU protocols
- Working experience with Honeywell ControlEdge PLCs and RTUs (desired, not required)
- Working experience with Third Party end devices such as low/medium voltage motor controllers, flow computers, PLCs, etc. considered an asset.
- Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel.
- Registered with APEGA and/or ASET; P.Eng, CET is preferred.
- Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.