Are you ambitious and ready for a challenge? We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Project Administrator to join our team!
If you’re looking for a company that appreciates your contributions, encourages initiative and creativity, Capital Engineering is a perfect fit. Our collaborative culture allows you to make a difference and be a key part of the team. Capital Engineering is a multi-discipline engineering and procurement services firm that provides a full spectrum of engineering services for the energy, chemicals, resources and utilities sectors throughout Alberta and Western Canada.
What is the role?
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, liaise with the Project Services and Engineering Departments to identify and develop new continuous improvement initiatives;
- Support the practice and delivery of engineering/project services, including assisting with the maintenance of Capital’s Quality Management System as well as the formatting, creation and design of various corporate documents;
- Assist the Engineering Manager and Project Services Team in achieving high quality delivery of engineering services and deliverables;
- Support Marketing and Business Development with the creation and formatting of marketing materials, including project proposals, resumes, organization charts and presentations;
- Support the Front Office and Travel Coordinator
If you possess a demonstrated ability to be a hardworking, strong team player with the ability to work both with many people and on your own and have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, we want to hear from you!
What do we value?
- Experience in a professional services work environment, such as consulting engineering, is preferred;
- A self-starter with strong leadership, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills;
- A high degree of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and Visio) and Adobe Acrobat is required;
- High ethical and professional standards;
- Ability to communicate with others and solve problems;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and under pressure.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s “Top 50 Best Workplaces” for 7 of the past 8 years;
- Capital is a company that values safety – we have worked 15+ years Lost Time Injury Free (since April 2004);
- Excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits plan, including RRSP matching plan, sick leave, 100% company paid health benefits premiums and EFAP program;
- Work life balance with three available flexible work schedules, including two 5-day work schedules and one 4-day work schedule, as well as a compressed summer work schedule;
- Opportunities for continuing advancement through training and learning new skills;
- Excellent work environment with modern office facilities, free parking, conveniently located near amenities and public transit. Our office includes a games room and gym facility with change rooms and showers;
- Opportunities to participate in many company sponsored extra-curricular events, including the Edmonton and Area Corporate Challenge.
Capital Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for submitting their resume. Please note, only those candidates considered for employment will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Capital Engineering is a multi-discipline engineering firm located in Edmonton that provides a full spectrum of engineering services for the oil sands, petrochemical industries, utilities and oil & gas sector throughout Alberta. Our adaptability and depth of knowledge allows us to excel at project management, sustaining capital projects and construction support. Whether in the field or back at our home office, we ensure that we maintain the highest standards in quality and safety.