Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators. If you’re looking for one of the most rewarding and important jobs in the world, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are we a home-away-from-home for the children we care for, but we’d like to think that we are that for our staff too!
Brightpath Kids is seeking a talented Full Time Registered Early Childhood Educator (Must be an RECE, Montessori training an asset) for their BrightPath Labelle Windsor The Childrens House of Montessorri.
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- A clear understanding and ability to implement all policy and procedures including The Child Care and Early Years Act 2014 and Regional Public Heath Regulations.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to document children’s play and various internal and external forms.
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children.
- Plan and organize activities for children in child-care program that embraces How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required.
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
To be Successful at BrightPath you Need:
- A passion for working with children.
- An individual who reflects a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, on time and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents.
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul.
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality always.
- Experience in planning and implementing programs.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) Must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of ECE.
- 1 – 3 years working in the child care field.
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening.
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR.
- Up to date immunization and Health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements.
Our Employees Enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave.
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren).
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth.
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position.
Our Locations in Ontario
Barrie, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Kitchener, LaSalle, Manotick, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Ottawa, Tecumseh, Toronto, Vaughan, Waterdown, and Windsor.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to Patricia (Trish) Nowlan with centre location you are interested in applying for to
TNowlan@BrightPathKids.com or apply at our website https://BrightPathKids.com/Careers/
Join the BrightPath team today!..................…the Journey begins here.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Our background checks include criminal, education, and employment checks.
- BrightPath Child Care is committed to equity in the workplace.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.