BrightPath Kids is looking to hire a teacher that will be responsible for providing a fun and supportive atmosphere while guiding the children to improve their Reading and Math skills at their Sherwood Park Centre.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assessing children ages 3 – 8 years of age on their reading abilities;
- Define their reading and math challenges;
- Develop individual program plans;
- Utilize various teach methods based on the child’s needs; and
- Comfortable and able to communicate with parents.
- Teaching Background is preferred;
- ECE qualifications preferred however not mandatory;
- 1 – 3 years teaching experience;
- Good understanding of early literacy;
- Vulnerable Sector Check is mandatory; and
- Must be flexible and able to work in any teaching environment.
Join the BrightPath team today!
the journey begins here...
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.