We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with entry level experience for our project in the Vancouver area.
- Database administration.
- Create and adjust project budgets.
- Forecast project goals and completion.
- Develop progress reports.
- Create RFI’s and RFC’s.
- Read, interpret, and update technical drawings.
- Review work progress.
- Draft redlines.
- Communicate with office staff to identify project concerns or progress status.
- Track and log project correspondence and document deliverables.
- Engineering Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree required.
- Previous experience as a project controller or project manager an asset.
- PMP certification considered an asset.
- Previous experience with specialized software applications is an asset.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Willing to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer proficiencies – Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Possess strong database skills.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.