Dynamysk Automation Ltd. is a fully integrated provider of automation and commissioning services throughout Western Canada.
We are currently looking to hire a Process Operators for a commissioning and start-up project of SAGD facility in Northern Alberta. Process operators will be involved with the safe commissioning and start up of equipment and plant operating systems. This project requires you to drive to the project site. Camp is provided.
Must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with people in various functional areas.
The primary duties required by this role include:
- Ability to perform commissioning and start up duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Strong understanding of Permit to Work Systems.
- Commissioning and operations support and assistance.
- Issue safe work permits and gas testing as required
- Ability to perform Mechanical Isolation of Process equipment ensuring zero stored energy and equipment is safe for maintenance activities.
- Commission and start up of equipment and plant operating systems.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Carry out assigned work in an effective and timely manner.
- Demonstrated strong written and effective verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills and data management skills.
- Read and understand P&ID's.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of plant and process systems.
- Strong plant operating ability.
- SAGD experience needed.
- Well Pad experience, and LOTO. an asset
The Process Operator will possess the following job requirements and education:
Oil & gas or related industry experience.
5 to 10 years of plant operating experience.
Prior commissioning and start up experience would be an asset.
Fourth, Third Class Power Engineering Certificate would be an asset. Effective verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability organize and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume directly through this ad or the career section of our website.
All applications will be reviewed only the successful ones will be contacted. All others will be kept on file for a period of 1 year for future considerations
We would like to thank all interested candidates in advance, however only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Northern Alberta
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.