We are currently recruiting for a DCS DeltaV Technologist/ Engineer with solid maintenance experience with-in a live/running plant environment. This challenging opportunity will have you embedded in the instrumentation and control support speciaist team in running plant in the Fort McMurray region.
- This position will be working at our customer’s facility in Northern Alberta. This is a fly-in/fly-out posting and the rotation is 8 days on and 6 days off, 10-hours shift
- Undertake a daily service PM to sense, identify, and respond to system health parameters with a goal of maintaining availability and reliability of the process and process systems.
- Software and hardware support services for DeltaV Control Systems and all other third party PLC/SCADA systems;
- Installation of DeltaV network system components (Operator/Engineering Workstations, Application Workstations, and ProPlus Server)
- Installing, and maintaining 3rd Party PLC/SCADA configuration software (RSLinx, Cimplicty Machine Edition, etc.);
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Interfaces between 3rd party Control Systems and DeltaV Distributed Control System through technologies such as OPC DA/HDA/A&E, File parsing, databases and others;
- Perform hardware and software upgrades, bacups and restores
Require both Level One and Level Two DeltaV Implementation training certificates
Require DeltaV hardware and troubleshooting certificate
Minimum 5 years DeltaV experience
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines
- Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering/Technology Diploma
- Prefer 5+ years of experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp and Paper.
Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.