BrightPath Kids is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Dance Teacher for the our Milverton, Matheson and Eglinton Locations in Ontario.
Dance Teacher- BrightPath Kids- Winter 2019-Fall 2019
Qualifications and Obligations
- Training in creative movement/jazz
- Comfortable working with Preschool children (ages 1-6)
- Ability to run an in-classroom dance class (warm up, movement, cool down)
- A Passion for dance education
- Understanding of Early Physical Literacy
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years of teaching experience strongly preferred
- Relate and communicate positively with parents
- Dependability, timeliness, flexibility and adaptability are a must!
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Up to date first aid including CPR Certificate
- Vulnerable sector check within the last 6 months
- Up to date immunization records
- Child Development Assistant Certificate is an asset
At BrightPath we have multiple school locations allowing dance teachers to operate under a very flexible schedule. Our intercurricular dance programming allows the dance teacher to pick and change their hours week to week- moving from school to school at our Eglinton, Matheson and Milverton Locations.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or TNowlan@BrightPathKids.com
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.