Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for 5 years as well as one of Alberta Venture Magazine's Fast Growth 50 companies two years in a row!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
We are currently recruiting for a talented Full Time Intermediate MicroStation Electrical Drafter with some design experience. As a part of the Engineering team, the responsibilities include but are not limited to generating various types of electrical drawings that are supplied to Project Managers, field personnel, and customers for a wide range of product offerings.
• Draft and provide design assistance to generate accurate drawings using MicroStation V(J) & V8i software
• Use, convert and manipulate raster files with IRASB
• Draft and provide design assistance to generate accurate drawings using AutoCAD software
• Preparation of layouts and designs as per lead technical personnel specifications
• Update drawings from mark-ups and red lines in an accurate and timely manner
• Adhere to Dynamysk / Client standards, policies, procedures and coordinate with other disciplines
• Able to manage multiple ongoing projects, keeping track of daily progress
• Learn from senior leads on design principals and implement into ongoing projects
• Use customized script files
• Certificate / Diploma in Electrical Drafting or Engineering Technology from SAIT or equivalent
• Drafting experience working with MicroStation & AutoCAD
• Understand and use customized script files
• Working knowledge of and the ability to read various electrical drawings
• Working knowledge of industrial control systems such as PLCs, DCS systems, and SCADA is an asset
• Understanding of the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC), Control Systems and Panel design
• A minimum of two years’ experience in the Alberta Oil and Gas Market
• Previous EPCM or Fabricator experience is an asset
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Has above average written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable promoting the company and its services to clients
• Progressive success in engineering/technologist experience in high volume, fast-paced industrial environments
• Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.