BrightPath Kids is seeking a talented and business-focused Fulltime Software Business Optimization Manager at our Calgary SE Head Office.
Location: Suite 201, 200 Rivercrest Drive Calgary SE, AB T2C 2X5
Job Description and Duties
In this role, you are responsible for leading the implementation and use of business technology across all North American businesses. The role is important for the integration, optimization and continued growth of multiple previously autonomous businesses in Canada and the US.
The Company actively acquires several smaller but significant organizations yearly, each of which has its own technology platform to support similar processes. The Business Optimization Manager is responsible for understanding the businesses and the technology that supports the primary processes, and for identifying the best one in use to support the combined organization. Primary processes include accounting, training, operations, payroll, customer relations and parent engagement.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Identifying and understanding key operational systems and their objectives within the Company;
- Identifying and maintaining proper system controls;
- Management of exception reporting to ensure that accurate information is passed between systems and that information is properly reflected in the Financial Statements;
- Reviewing and identifying system improvements and design modifications by studying current and best practices on a continuous basis;
- Maintains system protocols by defining, documenting and updating procedures;
- Implements new systems and provides end-user support, training and reference material;
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; and
- Continually promotes process improvement.
- 5 plus years’ experience in a similar role;
- Relevant post-secondary education in a related field;
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience supporting multiple platforms that are integrated is preferred
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to Patricia (Trish) Nowlan with centre location you are interested in applying for to
TNowlan@BrightPathKids.com or apply at our website https://BrightPathKids.com/Careers/
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Our background checks include criminal, education, and employment checks.
- BrightPath Child Care is committed to equity in the workplace.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.
Join the BrightPath team today!..................…the Journey begins here.