BrightPath Kids is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Karate Teacher for the 2019-2020 Fall Semester in their Chestermere Centre.
As a part of our recreational programming, Karate is offered to a variety of ages and skill levels. Participants work with our instructors in a non-competitive, fun and safe environment while gaining body awareness and strength. Do you have what it takes to teach our eager students?
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- Experience and knowledgeable in teaching preschool/ kindergarten age children the skills and fundamentals of a variety of Karate techniques;
- Ability to run a full karate class (warm up, floor work, 1 on 1);
- Preparedness and Timeliness;
- A Passion for martial arts;
- Understanding of children physical literacy;
- Great communication skills; and
- Dependability, timeliness, flexibility and adaptability.
Join the BrightPath team today!
the journey begins here...
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.