- Performing commissioning work in all areas of plant expansions, start-ups.
- Position, maintain and install distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breaker panels and fuse enclosures
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment
- Installations, pre-commissioning and commissioning QA/QC documentation.
- Test, troubleshoot, repair and replace electrical systems, discrete devices, motors, frequency drives, SCRs, lighting and logic control components/ devices
- Maintain Instrument systems including primary field devices, valves, actuators, meters and analyzers
- Work with automation specialists to troubleshoot and repair control systems
- Ability to read and interpret instrument data sheets, electrical drawings.
- Ability to focus on safety, quality, strong attention to detail, and client satisfaction.
- Some sites will include maintenance work.
- Rotations will vary, flexibility required.
- Reliable vehicle required.
- Looking for candidates who live in/around the Edmonton area &/or northern areas.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience on various sites.
- Valid Electrical & Instrumentation Journeyman Certificate.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Required Safety Training Tickets: CSTS/H2S Alive/OSSA Regional/Fall Protection, etc.
- Edmonton based if possible.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.