- Upholds Company values of safety, teamwork, professionalism, growth, and integrity.
- Point of contact for contractor’s & General Contractor’s field superintendent
- Possess complete knowledge of all Codes, drawings, specifications, construction schedules, and electrical equipment submittals etc.
- Responsible for managing and training all jobsite field personnel
- Responsible for providing and establishing a safe work place for all employees onsite
- Responsible for the complete field execution of the construction and performance of the electrical contract work and to maintain project schedules scheduling concerns
- Responsible for tracking jobsite materials and tools
- Install electrical circuits, as well as panels, conduit, protecting devices, switches, and equipment required to accommodate the CEC
- Install, alter, repair and maintain a wide range of electrical equipment for safe, efficient and environmentally sound operation
- Ensure all electrical maintenance operations follow applicable regulations and trade practices
- Lay out circuits, set up breaker and panel boxes, and install fixtures and lights as well as other electrical equipment
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, and electrical code specifications to see layout of commercial electrical equipment installations
- Tests electrical and equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Installs repairs, or replaces electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, and lighting
- Complies with standards and procedures of industry, Safety Manual, and abide by safety rules
- Participate in job site safety
- Properly maintaining all paperwork, policies and procedures.
- Valid Journeyman Certificate with a minimum 3-5 years of experience as a electrical foreman
- Valid class 5 driver’s license required
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and written reference material
- Basic computer knowledge, ability to navigate in Outlook and Excel
- Able to work as a team and individually with a positive and professional attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- High attention to detail and takes pride in workmanship
GlobalTech Group Ltd.
GlobalTech provides a comprehensive range of commercial and industrial electrical, fire, security, and low voltage services throughout Alberta.