We are currently recruiting for a Honeywell Fail Safe Controller Specialist. This challenging opportunity will have you working on projects where you design, upgrade and make changes to current systems.
- Design, program, commission, maintain and troubleshoot Honeywell FSC and Experion systems.
- Maintain control narratives, shut down keys, configuration templates and project documentation.
- Perform system hardware and software upgrades.
- Assisting project managers and engineering managers with matters related to monitoring and control.
- Must be able to work independent.
- Travel required to project site.
- Be part of an engineering and site team environment.
- High problem solving and project execution know how.
- Direct progressive experience in design, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning Honeywell FSC and Experion systems.
- Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel.
- Registered with APEGA and/or ASET, P.Eng, CET is preferred.
- Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.