We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Technologist, Engineer or Trades person with solid experience. This challenging opportunity will have you working at a customer site where you will assit with performing redlines on documentation or developing documentation and drawings which may not exist.
Candidate must be able to commute to Fort Saskatchwan customer site.
Project duration is 6 months with the possibility of extention if the right fit is found.
• Review drawings and documentation.
• Perform red line duties, may require tracing wires from field transmitters and panels.
• Update drawings manually and also using AutoCAD.
• Troubleshooting and investigative work.
• Site is located close to Fort Saskatchewan.
• Minimum 5 years field, site experience.
• Direct progressive experience in design and troubleshooting required.
• Knowledge with PLC's / DCS's and third party communications an asset.
• Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
• Strong software computer proficiencies - AutoCAD, Word, Excel Access and Outlook
• Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
• Must have valid drivers license.
• Prefer 5+ years of experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp and Paper.
• Registered with APEGA and/or ASET, P.Eng, CET, RET, P.Tech(Eng). Prefered.
• Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.