Reporting directly to the Maintenance Lead, the Maintenance Instrumentation Technician’s primary responsibilities are on preventative maintenance, maintenance call-out, and repair of all plant equipment. This position troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs a wide variety of equipment. Heavy emphasis will focus on compliance with safety.
Integrated into the plant's maintenance team, the instrumentation technician will work in close collaboration with operations, other maintenance technicians.
- Conduct predictive, preventative and corrective regular maintenance on all instrumentation and controls equipment
- Provide troubleshooting and problem solving with specific attention to risk awareness in terms of safety, quality and plant production
- Create, improve and/or maintain instrument data integrity including diagnostics, maintenance, datasheet
- Ability to read and interpret instrument data sheets, electrical drawings.
- Ability to focus on safety, quality, strong attention to detail, and client satisfaction.
- Rotations will vary, flexibility required.
- Reliable vehicle required.
- Looking for candidates who live in/around the Red Deer area
- 3+ years of post-certification experience in Oil/Gas/Petrochemical;
- Strong instrument device knowledge;
- Instrument Technology Diploma from accredited institution;
- Alberta Instrumentation Journeyman or Interprovincial qualification.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Required Safety Training Tickets: CSTS
- Red Deer area based.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.