We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic person to help us as we expand our team and client base in Edmonton. As the Finance Coordinator in Edmonton, you’ll support the growing Finance team in the timely collection and disbursement of funds critical to our organization’s operations.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders across remote teams
- Oversees the invoicing and collections of revenue divisions as assigned, including client communications and follow-up
- Processes external receipts including credit card transactions
- Acts as liaison for key vendor contacts in maintaining on-going relationships
- Manages select internal and external vendor payable accounts, issuing disbursements as directed by management
- Works across a variety of internal platforms in order to verify and compile data required for key financial transactions and reports
- Provides feedback to management on financial workflows and policies
- Supports management in preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
Our ideal candidate is someone with 1-2 years of data entry, administrative, or bookkeeping experience with a degree or diploma in Accounting or a related area. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and familiarity with CRM and bookkeeping software (particularly QuickBooks) are a must, and an excellent eye for detail isn’t going to hurt.
If you are highly organized, have an analytical mind with strong verbal and written communication skills, and the know-how to work on a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Base salary ranging from $38,000 – $44,000 annually
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
Diversity at Carto
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
Carto Role Structure
Please apply on our website at www.cartomedia.ca with your resume and cover letter. Address all correspondence to Molly McChesney.
We’re Carto, a data and targeted-advertising company born and bred in Edmonton and branching out across the western provinces like we’re Khaleesi taking on Westeros. We specialize in building the most efficient digital advertising campaigns imaginable and providing deep-data services. We work with some of the biggest brands across Canada and we make sure ads are seen by the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
Why should you work here? We value the creativity and insight that each member of the team brings. This is an environment where your ideas and opinions will be respected. We value hard work, but we also know how to keep it light.