Event Conferencing Services (ECS) is a subsidiary of GuestTek and is a global provider of secure, temporary IP networks for large scale corporate events, conferences and exhibitions. For over a decade ECS has been helping its corporate client’s concentrate on their core business. We have a dynamic team of expert network engineers, technicians, consultants, and network support to build and deploy corporate events of all sizes.
ECS proudly produces and supports IT Services for the best Events throughout the world with companies/partners: Adobe, Facebook, Accenture, BCG, IBM, VMware, Ebay, and more.
- Reviews client requests and provides technical support for the integration of IT and Network services at Events
- Coordinates all proposals and work provided by event venues, HSIA providers, ISPs, and/ or 3rd party vendors
- Deploys, tests, and supports Event networks, WiFi, IT Assets, IT Help Desk, and Experiential Technology
- Delivers technical resources within Event budget and schedule
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Cultivate a network of global event resources and provide reports on vendor performance
- Owns the technical support lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout support planning and delivery
- Communicates and enforces ECS IT standards; assist with creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves.
Trade show and event support
- Lead and represent ECS at key tradeshows and events when called upon
- Develop, set up and implement key product demonstrations at events
- Provide support in answering technical questions from trade show/event attendees
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Cisco Routing, Switching, and Wireless technology
- Ability to lead and manage complex, small – medium scale networks at venues abroad
- Assisting in implementation, planning, and designing to ensure low-risk, trouble-free technology migrations and implementations
- Onsite and Remote technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Hands-on familiarity with Internet LAN and WAN equipment and solutions
- Familiarity with WiFi AP products; IP based services delivery; Voice over IP, Video over IP
- Familiarity with network equipment; i.e., routers, switches, & implementations
- Outstanding technical competency
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to read commercial building blueprints a plus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical training or IT certifications such as CCNA and CWNA highly preferred
- 3-5 years prior experience in Information Technology with exposure to Corporate Networks, Wireless Networks, IT Asset Management, IT Help Desk Troubleshooting, Interactive Technologies, Video Conferencing, and /or IT Logistics
- 1-2 years prior Event IT work experience in a technician role
- Strong working knowledge of the following technologies:
- WiFi Fundamentals and RF troubleshooting
- WiFi Site Survey Software
- Cisco IOS and /or Juniper JUNOS
- Mac OS operation and troubleshooting
- Windows 10 operation and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, documentation, and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal & Communications skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, highly technical team
- Experience providing technical support for executive-level employees and Web or Internet start-up experience a big plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Up to 90% travel in your respective region
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to focus and understand customer needs; strong interpersonal and communication skills for regular customer interaction.
- Able to balance customer demands with internal business requirements.
- Strong organization skills are required to set priorities and achieve targeted results.
GuestTek Interactive Entertainment Ltd
- GuestTek Interactive Entertainment Ltd
- Company Type
- Publicly Traded
- Company Size
- 201-500 employees
- Menlo Park, CA, US
- Information Services & Technology
- Telecom & Wireless
- Company Website
- GuestTek Interactive Entertainment Ltd
- Company Jobs
- Jobs at GuestTek Interactive Entertainment Ltd