Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators. If you're looking for one of the most rewarding and important jobs in the world, you've come to the right place. Not only are we a home-away-from-home for the children we care for, but we'd like to think that we are that for our staff too!
Maple Ridge Meadows is hiring the following positions:
- Early Childhood Educators
- Infant Toddler Educators
- Bus Drivers
What's in it for you when you join the team:
- Signing Bonus;
- Financial assistance to continue your education;
- 40% discount on childcare;
- Competitive compensation package, including group benefits and paid sick leave;
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities;
- A long-term position; and
- Working with an amazing company with a fabulous team in a state-of-the-art centre.
ECE/ IT Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
To be successful at BrightPath you need:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience in planning and implementing programs
- Early Childhood Education Certification, Infant/Toddler Certification, Early Childhood Assistance Certificate or B.Ed or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years working in the child care field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.