We are hiring enthusiastic part time Infant/Toddler Educators for our Lawrence Centre.
- Develop and implement child-care programing that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Guide and assist children in the development of eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- Attend staff meetings as required
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
To be successful at BrightPath you need:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience in planning and implementing programs
- An Early Childhood Education Certification, Infant/Toddler Certification, Early Childhood Assistance Certificate or B.Ed or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years working in the child care field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.