We are hiring enthusiastic Full Time, Part Time, and Casual Early Childhood Educators and Infant Toddler Educators for the Greater Vancouver Area Centres!
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with young children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrated our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
- Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience planning and implementing programs
- Early Childhood Educator and/or Infant Toddler Certificate
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector Search
- A CPR/ First Aid certification
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.