We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic person to help us as we expand our team in Vancouver. As the Audience & Optimization Coordinator in Vancouver, you’ll be the go-to for campaign set-up using Carto’s tech, Facebook, and Google.
- Sets up, monitors and optimizes advertising campaigns based primarily on our internal DSP (Hyper), Facebook and Google with a focus on our Vancouver clients
- Assists our sales teams with the development of client campaign strategies
- Develops monthly and real-time reports as well as status updates based on client requests
- Monitors new industry trends and integrates them with our services
- Works from the Vancouver office with remote teams across Western Canada
- Provides general support and works closely with senior A&L staff to support large-scale projects
Our ideal candidate is someone with 1 – 3 years of digital advertising experience and demonstrable experience using Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and/or a Demand Side Platform. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills. A degree or diploma in business or marketing is an asset. Microsoft Excel wizardry is a must, and experience with project management software isn’t going to hurt.
If you are detail-oriented, organized, have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills, a keen interest in digital marketing, and the know-how to work on a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. Important traits are curiosity, a desire to learn and a willingness to keep up with industry knowledge. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 – $45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
Diversity at Carto
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
Carto Role Structure
Please apply on our website with your resume and cover letter. Please address all correspondence to Anna Schuurman. For more information, check out our website at: cartomedia.ca
We’re Carto, a data and targeted-advertising company born and bred in Edmonton and branching out across the western provinces like we’re Khaleesi taking on Westeros. We specialize in building the most efficient digital advertising campaigns imaginable and providing deep-data services. We work with some of the biggest brands across Canada and we make sure ads are seen by the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
Why should you work here? We value the creativity and insight that each member of the team brings. This is an environment where your ideas and opinions will be respected. We value hard work, but we also know how to keep it light.