We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic coordinator to help us as we expand our team in Edmonton. As a coordinator in Edmonton, you’ll be the link between our sales and operations teams, so clear communication is a must. If you love the challenge of transforming client ideas into reality, this job is for you.
- Supports sales team by providing necessary client-facing documents within set deadlines
- Develops campaign strategy (objectives, scope, media, budgeting, etc.) with other team members to meet client goals
- Translates abstract campaign goals into campaign briefs for operations and logistics team
- Coordinates campaigns from start to finish, liaises with team members and clients on different deliverables
- Reports on campaign objectives and compiles data from multiple systems for client reports
Our ideal candidate is someone with 1 – 2 years of marketing experience. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help build upon your existing skills. A degree or diploma in marketing is an asset.
If you are organized, have a detail-oriented mind with the ability to work within tight timelines, a keen interest in digital marketing and the know-how to manage a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. Must-have traits are curiosity, a desire to learn and a willingness to keep up with industry knowledge. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Compensation ranging from $40,000 – $44,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
Diversity at Carto
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
Apply on our website at www.cartomedia.ca with your resume and cover letter. Address all correspondence to Molly McChesney.
We’re Carto, a data and targeted-advertising company born and bred in Edmonton and branching out across the western provinces like we’re Khaleesi taking on Westeros. We specialize in building the most efficient digital advertising campaigns imaginable and providing deep-data services. We work with some of the biggest brands across Canada and we make sure ads are seen by the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
Why should you work here? We value the creativity and insight that each member of the team brings. This is an environment where your ideas and opinions will be respected. We value hard work, but we also know how to keep it light.