We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate DCS DeltaV Technologist / Engineer with solid experience. This challenging opportunity will have you working on a project where you design and program major DCS platforms.
Design / configuration work will be based out of Calgary and some travel may be required to customer site for meetings and commissioning.
• Configuration of HMI's, program Emerson DeltaV DCS system.
• Assist with FATs and SATs.
• Set-Up and Configure Mimic simulation software.
• Prepare Functional Requirements and Detail Design Specifications.
• Prepare and assist with the preparation of Control Narratives.
• Participate in P&ID, C&E and other design reviews.
• Deliver high quality written documentation and engineering work packages.
• High problem solving and project execution know how.
• Minimum 5 years DeltaV experience.
• Experience with Mimic simulation software.
• Direct progressive experience in design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning DCS systems.
• Progressive success in engineering/technologist experience in high volume, fast-paced industrial environments.
• Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
• Strong software computer proficiencies - Word, Excel Access and Outlook.
• Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering/Technology Diploma.
• Prefer 5+ years of experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp and Paper.
• Registered with APEGA and/or ASET, P.Eng, CET, RET, P.Tech(Eng).
• Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.