- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exposure to financial modeling and operations analysis is a plus
- Experience in cash flow reporting, financial close processes, and accounting principles in computer software or related industries.
- Build models to identify trends, forecast performance, and identify improvements to the company strategy, products, and operations
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Economics (Master's degree a plus).
- Experience in data analysis, consulting, finance, or other quantitatively rigorous roles (ideally, 3-5+ years)
- Strong Python, Unix and RDBMS skills with a computer science background and ability to write production quality code
Data added again.