BrightPath Kids is looking to hire qualified and experienced Dance Instructors for the 2019-2020 Fall semester. The Instructors will be responsible for providing a fun and supportive atmosphere while guiding the children to improve their dance skills in the Calgary Centres.
This is a great opportunity for long term employment while working in a positive environment.
We need you to be knowledgeable in a variety of dance forms such as Hip-Hop and Creative Dance.
Qualifications and Obligations:
- Dance training in jazz/ creative styles with a passion for teaching children;
- Experience working with preschool/kindergarten age children;
- Ability to run a full dance class (warm up, across the floor/mats, creative dance);
- Preparedness and Timeliness;
- Understanding of children physical literacy;
- 2+ years of teaching experience strongly preferred;
- Relate and communicate positively with parents; and
- Dependability, timeliness, flexibility and adaptability are a must.
Join the BrightPath team today!
the journey begins here...
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.