We are looking for a Client Support Representative who is a self-starter, quick learner and results-oriented individual to handle sales and services of smaller accounts in the Fort McMurray region for a fast growing company. This can also be an internship or co-op work program. The duration of the internship or co-op program is flexible and ranges from 4, 6, 8, and 12 months.
This is mature territory with a large base of sales that still has significant potential to grow. Your focus will be on oilsand mining operations and SAGD operations in the Athabasca Oilsands Region. As a key part of our Solutions Team your responsibilities would include:
- Generate new sales and service existing small accounts. Analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company products and services can best meet their needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to create sales relationships via in person, phone, email and video conference.
- Collaborate and take guidance from the senior Account Manager on business development and services activities
- Achieve sales goals and forecasts, as established conjointly with management.
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Strong safety and quality focus with track record of dependability.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the territory without restrictions.
- Proficient use of computers, including MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Based in Fort McMurray. The territory includes all of the oilsands operations in the Athabasca Oilsands Region as well as many commercial and other industrial applications in the region. No relocation packages are available for this position.
Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- University or Tech school graduate in chemistry or engineering
- 3rd or 4th year students will also be consider
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
Clean, valid driver’s license.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong time management and ability to handle multiple priorities
Type of Sales
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate with commissions and generous bonus package for over plan sales
- In house and on the job training
- Work experience
- Expense account
- Family oriented atmosphere
We’re a technology startup that is passionate about disrupting the current hiring environment. We have created an innovative platform that automates the hiring process. Whether a company has HR/recruiter presence or not, our technology help companies with all their hiring needs. Zip2Hire automates your hiring from beginning to end.