We are a solutions provider to industry, carefully evaluating our customers’ operations and process limitations through audits and detailed studies to provide complete solutions that save our customers time and money. At the same time, we identify EHS improvements from reduction in water usage and GHG emissions to safer workplace chemicals. At our Canadian manufacturing facility, we develop innovative chemical technologies for industrial cleaning and maintenance such as degreasers, descalers, antifoulants, corrosion control, scavengers and dust control to be used as a part of our overall solutions. These products are designed with the safety of the end user and the environment in mind without compromising on performance.
We are looking for a Client Support Representative who is a self-starter, quick learner and results-oriented individual to handle sales and services of smaller accounts in the Fort McMurray region.
This is mature territory with a large base of sales that still has significant potential to grow. Your focus will be on oilsand mining operations and SAGD operations in the Athabasca Oilsands Region. As a key part of our Solutions Team your responsibilities would include:
- Generate new sales and service existing small accounts. Analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company products and services can best meet their needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to create sales relationships via in person, phone, email and video conference.
- Collaborate and take guidance from the senior Account Manager on business development and services activities
- Achieve sales goals and forecasts, as established conjointly with management.
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Strong safety and quality focus with track record of dependability.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the territory without restrictions.
- Proficient use of computers, including MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Based in Fort McMurray. The territory includes all of the oilsands operations in the Athabasca Oilsands Region as well as many commercial and other industrial applications in the region. No relocation packages are available for this position.
Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- University Degree or College Diploma is preferred
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
Clean, valid driver’s license.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong time management and ability to handle multiple priorities
- 2-5 years of sales experience
Type of Sales
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- In house and on the job training
- Expense account
- Family oriented and fun atmosphere
- Be part of a growing green company
- Make a difference in the environment and people’s lives
Evergreen Solutions is an organization that is focused on the development and commercialization of clean chemical technology, creating alternative chemistry solutions for industry. Our technology optimizes a balance between performance, safety and economics as we work with our industry partners to provide effective solutions for a wide range of specialty chemical applications relating to maintenance and various industrial process activities. Over the past 22 years, our company has successfully integrated its ever-advancing technology into the Oil & Gas, Mining, Transportation and Construction industries, focused primarily on domestic markets, but also responding to growing opportunities in various international markets.