Currently we are looking for a Bus Driver for our St Johns Centre in Port Moody BC.
- Conduct daily walk through on the bus after every drop off
- Conduct daily checklist/inspection every morning
- Confirm child head count at every drop off and pick up
- Maintain cleanliness and supplies on bus
- Check fuel daily and re-fuel as required
- Know and abide by all policies and procedures, including evacuation and accident procedures
- Always maintain constant supervision of the children on the bus
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul.
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Class 4 Drivers' License and a clear driver's abstract
- An Early Childhood Education Certification is an asset
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification
Join the BrightPath team today
...the Journey begins here!
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.