We are currently recruiting for an Automation Programmer Technologist / Engineer with solid experience. This challenging opportunity will have you working on projects where you assit with configuration and changes on existing Rockwell PLC and Schneider Triconex platforms among others.
This is a site rotation travel Monday morning and return Thursday night on a weekly rotation. Fly in, Fly out.
• Program, commission and troubleshoot of PLC and SIS system.
• Review Functional Requirements and Detail Design Specifications.
• Review and assist with the preparation of Control Narratives.
• Participate in P&ID, C&E and other design reviews.
• Deliver high quality written documentation and engineering work packages.
• High problem solving and project execution know how.
• Minimum 5 years RSLogix / Triconex experience
• Direct progressive experience in design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning PLC systems.
• Progressive success in engineering/technologist experience in high volume, fast-paced industrial environments.
• Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
• Strong software computer proficiencies - Word, Excel Access and Outlook
• Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
• Travel approximately 75% of the time within Western Canada. Must have valid drivers license.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering/Technology Diploma.
• Prefer 5+ years of experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp and Paper.
• Registered with APEGA and/or ASET, P.Eng, CET, RET, P.Tech(Eng).
• Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines. This includes all phases of a project from Engineering through Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. Our foundation is a history of Determination, Dedication and Drive with respect to adding value to our client’s business within Canada and abroad. Dynamysk’s business execution model, domain and trademarked innovative solution expertise has proven to reduce project schedules, costs and risks for our clients.