The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist is responsible for ensuring efficient day-to-day operation of the office and support the work of management and other staff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Forward voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Assist Human Resources with tracking the recruiting process
- 1-3 years of working experience in an administrative role
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills are required
- Intermediate level in Micro Soft Office
- Knowledge in creating purchase orders, using NetSuite is an asset
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren)
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.