About Women in Tech World
Women in Tech World (WitWorld) is a 100% volunteer-run, grassroots organization that is dedicated to creating community-driven plans and educational programming to support and advance women in tech. We envision women and girls having equal opportunities within the tech industry worldwide.
We’re issuing a call for volunteers to join our team. We’re committed to aligning your goals, experience and time availability with the right role at WiTWorld.
- To collect data and stories relevant to the resources, challenges, barriers, and successes experienced by women in tech across the country
- To encourage discussion and enhance community capacity to overcome gaps and challenges in the Canadian technology sector
- To celebrate the accomplishments of women in technology
- To create a network of resources within and across technology communities nationally
- Autonomy and empowerment to influence Women in Tech World's growth strategy
- Volunteer engagement and professional development initiatives
- Access to an extensive network of women in tech, mentors and industry leaders
- Supportive environment to develop your skills
- Remote and startup environment (flexible, encourages adaptability and growth)
No jobs found